If your company is already registered on PRISMA, new users must be added by the shipper admin in their account.
1. Log into your account;
2. Go to "Shipper admin";
3. Click on "Register new user".
4. Insert the new user's details. Note: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
5. Select the preferred authentication method: mobile or hardware token.
6. Proceed to the next step.
7. Check the user's details. If anything is incorrect, you can click on the pencil icon and edit the information;
8. You can download a PDF copy of the registration information;
10. Now, go to the "Operators" page and select the operator(s) to whom the user should have an assignment.
A warning box will remind you of this action:
Note: if you don't select any operators to whom the user should have an assignment, the registration procedure will remain incomplete!
Once the assignments have been requested, the user will receive by email instructions on how to proceed.