If necessary, a shipper admin can deactivate a user directly on their account. There's no need to contact PRISMA to do so.
Note: please keep in mind that users can only be deactivated by their shipper admins.
To deactivate a user, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Shipper Admin" on the top menu;
3. Then, click on "User Overview" on the left side menu (initial page);
4. Click on "Details" next to user that you wish to deactivate.
Then, in the user details page:
1. Click on the "Deactivate" in the Current User Status tile:
2. Finally, after waiting 5 seconds, click on "Permanently Deactivate."
3. The user is now deactivated. Please keep in mind that the change of status is visible as of the following day at 06:00am.