There are normally three reasons for delays in token delivery:
(1) your assignment with the operator hasn't been approved yet,
(2) the token is still in the mail or
(3) the token was lost in the mail.
(1) If you haven't received a welcome e-mail from Customer Success containing instructions on how to complete the setup of your account, it means that none of the operators you have requested an assignment with has approved you yet.
In this case, please contact the operator to find out the reason for the delay.
If you have received a welcome e-mail from the Customer Success team, but your token hasn't arrived yet:
(2) Please allow around 10 business days from reception of the welcome e-mail for the token arrival.
(3) If it's been more than 10 business days since you have received the e-mail, please contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com.