When your 6-digit code no longer works and you need to remove it from the authenticator app, follow the steps outlined here under.
Note: this article refers to iOS systems. For Android devices, check here.
1. Click on three dots in the top right corner:
2. Then, select "Edit":
3. Click on the pencil icon next to the account which you want to remove;
4. Click on the trash icon in the top right corner;
5. Then, click on "Save":
6. Finally, confirm your choice by selecting "Remove account".
1. Click on the menu on the left side of the account which you want to remove:
2. Click on "Delete":
3. Activate the toggle button "I want to delete this service";
4. Then, click on "Remove this token forever":