From 2022, PRISMA will offer a Contract Management service, to which any TSO can subscribe. If a TSO to which you have an assignment subscribes to this functionality, you will be able to receive and download your contracts directly on the platform.
If you have concluded a secondary market transaction for which a DECT contract has been emitted, you can view and download the contract by doing the following:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Reporting;" on the top blue menu;
3. Then, click on "My Transactions;"
4. Now, use the filter to find the specific secondary market purchase for which you have a DECT contract;
5. Then, click on the "..." to open the action menu;
6. Finally, click on "Details."
Once you reach the trade details page, scroll down and, in the tile "Derived Contract Details," click on "Download Offer:"
After you click on the button, your browser will open a download box and you will be able to view and save the contract.
Alternatively, instead of clicking on "My Transactions" in step 3, you can click on "Secondary Tradings." You will reach the same page by following the subsequent steps.
NOTE: Before your trade response is approved, you must associate your financial security with the specific DECT.