If you have placed a bid in a storage offer, you can always delete it or place another bid as long as the offer is still open. Once the offer closes, all bids are final.
To view your bid and either delete it or add a new one, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Storage";
3. Select "Auctions" from the white menu;
4. Filter by the "Open" auctions;
5. Click on the Details of the auction in which you have placed the bid:
Scroll to the end of the page to find your already-placed bid.
6. Click on the bin icon to delete it;
7. Confirm your choice in the pop-up window.
If, instead, you wish to place a second bid, click on the button "Place another bid" and go through the bidding steps again:
All your active bids will then be listed at the bottom of the page.
Note: Keep in mind that the SSO stipulates the number of permissible bids in any offer.
You can also view and delete your bids from your activity feed.
Once the auction is over, your bid could have the following statuses:
1. Green Symbol: Full Allocation
2. Brown Symbol: Partial Allocation
3. Red Symbol: No Allocation
4. Waiting for Allocation: The allocation procedure has not yet been manually triggered by the SSO.