Under the "Reporting" menu, you now have an additional section which is called "My Transactions", that includes all transactions your company has performed in the primary and secondary market (FCFS booking excluded).
From this table, you are also able, among other things, to start a trade proposal based on a concluded transaction.
Follow the instructions below for a step-by-step guide.
1. Log into your account;
2. Go to "Reporting" on the blue menu;
3. Then, select "My Transactions": you will land in the "Transactions" page.
4. Find the transaction from which you would like to sell capacity, then select the option "Create Trade Proposal" from the "Actions" column:
5. You will land in the already-known wizard that guides you through the creation of a proposal in the secondary market, as described from step 5 here: How to Create a Trade Proposal?
6. The only difference is that a card with the underlying transaction's details will be displayed on the top of the page.
7. In step 4, make sure you enter or select the deal ID of the current transaction: