As a shipper admin, you now have the possibility to upgrade another user to admin directly in your account.
To do that, you will need to provide the PRISMA Power of Attorney form for this user, signed by you or a person entitled to sign on behalf of your company.
Note: The Power of Attorney Form must be signed with a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES).
To upgrade a user of your company to the admin role, log into your account and follow the steps below:
3. A list of all your company users will open. Enter the details of the user you would like to upgrade to admin:
4. In the "User Role" card, click on the button "Upgrade to Admin":
5. You will be asked to download the PRISMA Power of Attorney form and to upload it, once filled out;
6. Then, you can confirm your intention to upgrade the user to admin:
7. The user is now an admin. In their details, you can always download the power of attorney form you have uploaded: